Friday, November 24, 2006

Winter Hiatus

I've decided to take some time to refresh and regroup, mentally and spiritually. I expect to begin blogging again after the new year. In the meantime, I hope you'll visit a very interesting blog I found recently.

See No Evil: The Blinding of America

For the urgent struggle now is not that of liberal values against conservative values, but of those who really care about goodness against those who only pretend to.

And visit OpEdNews.com for some superb liberal commentary.

1 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the blog that you have. I was wondering if you would link my blog to yours and in return I would do the same for your blog. If you want to, my site name is American Legends and the URL is:

www.americanlegends.blogspot.com

If you want to do this just go to my blog and in one of the comments just write your blog name and the URL and I will add it to my site.

Thanks,
David

 

Post a Comment

<< Home