Saturday, September 09, 2006

To David Brock - Thanks for the Inspiration

A "comment" that I submitted to Media Matters today.

*****************************

"Hey, y'all!" from Greenville, SC!

I'm a former conservative (a "Bob Jones conservative," no less) who, like David Brock, saw the light about the Right. Thought you would like to know that due to David's inspiring example (I've also read his autobiography, a fascinating read!) I've recently begun blogging to shine a light on conservative propaganda myself.

I became aware of the content of some of the email news flashes being sent out from conservative organizations, items that keep some of my coworkers riled up about various conservative talking points. So I signed up for some of these newsletters myself and my new blog focuses on commenting about the items.

I'm specifically addressing propaganda items coming out of organizations such as Jay Sekulow's ACLJ, the American Family Association (AFA), Alain's List, and others. Keep up the good work! I hope you'll come to South Carolina soon, similarly as you've done in Colorado. I continue to live in Greenville, SC, where I am discovering we actually have a vibrant liberal community!

Best regards,
[Truthsmack]
http://truthsmack.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home