Saturday, September 30, 2006

I've Been Censored by the ACLJ

An odd thing happened this week.

I stopped receiving e-mail updates from the conservative American Center for Law and Justice (ACLJ).

I've had quite a bit to say about them, after all, and none of it nice.

Coincidence?

I have at least five other ways and means of accessing their blast e-mails, though, so my commentary about the perfidy of the ACLJ will not cease. (I wanted to say "perfidity"... it rolls off the tongue so nicely... but that's not actually a word! LOL.)

Does the ACLJ actually pay people to troll the blogosphere looking for negative mentions of themselves? That's interesting.

I also think it's very interesting and terrific that I have caught their notice! My comments must be hitting some sensitive spots.

I will wear the ACLJ's attempt to censor me as a badge of honor.

Update 10/13/06: I have since received another email update from the ACLJ... it appears they just don't have much news to share lately. Just wanted to set the record straight.

2 Comments:

At 8:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you really want to "set the record straight", why don't you delete or edit the beginning of this paranoic posting?

It's called, journalistic integrity. No-one claiming to be "truthsmack" (sic) should be without it.

Bill

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger Truthsmack said...

Okay, let me get this straight: admitting that I made a mistake isn't enough journalistic integrity for you? :) Good lord. Sorry, I can't help you because I think you may be slightly cracked. [shrug]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home